The NRI of the Year Awards for Academics are bestowed upon under-graduate, graduate, post-graduate or doctoral students in recognition of their outstanding academic achievement
These awards are open to all those who have burnt the midnight oil, dog-eared books, struggled with projects and deadlines, but always set things right at the end. What’s new? Well, for starters, we’re democratic and un-elitist and open for all – undergrads, grads, post grads, docs, post docs – if you’ve got academic mettle, walk right in! So, if you are a person who has not only lit the lamp of knowledge brighter but turned it into a sacrosanct halo that awed and inspired, this award awaits you. And no, we’re not only looking at students and scholars who are enrolled in institutions that regularly feature among the world’s top 10. That’s obviously there but we’re not elitist – you’re more than welcome to participate if you belong to less-decorated institutes. The only criteria is you need to be brilliant.
The awards are given to students based on the depth & high quality of their academic achievements, which include college recognitions, departmental recommendations, scholarships and such outstanding academic work beyond that which is mandated by the curriculum or by the institute. We’re not only looking at students and scholars who are enrolled in institutions that regularly feature only among the world’s best. The awards are for all individuals who have excelled in scholarship and by demonstrating virtues of leadership have extended their intellectual abilities beyond the classroom.
One can participate in NRI of the Year Awards – Academics if:
- Individuals who have achieved success in the field of studies and gone beyond their academic proficiencies
- Individuals who have done exemplary work in their academic career and who have contributed to the industry should participate in this category
- Participants (Students, PhDs) must be pursuing Secondary/ Higher Secondary/ Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in the country from which he/ she has applied
- Participant can be professor, teacher, lecturer as well who is currently associated with any institute
- A Bonafide certificate/declaration printed on the college/ institute letterhead should be mandatorily submitted along with the application form as a document proof. This is applicable for students, professors, lecturers, teachers
- If the participant is of age lesser than 18 years then consent letter, in the format defined by awards management, needs to be submitted duly signed by the Parent or the Guardian of the participant. The scan copy of the consent form needs to be uploaded while submitting the online for application form
‘Academics’ category at NRI of the year awards is open to NRIs/ PIOs/ OCIs residing across any of the countries in the below mentioned geographies. One award will be given in each of the below mentioned geographies:
- America (Canada, USA)
- Europe (United Kingdom)
- Middle-East (Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand and Singapore)